The Distillery North Apartments
516 E 2nd Street, Boston, MA
ARTIST COMMUNITY and LIVE/WORK APARTMENTS
Join a community of artists and enjoy live / work space that is high-efficiency and environmentally friendly. Check out our artist live/work apartments in Boston with views of the courtyard, the city, or both.
Artist community with live/work apartments in Boston
The Distillery North is committed to integrating the arts into everyday life through a combination of exhibitions and commissions, available workshop spaces for tenants, and links between the already existing Distillery arts community and the new inhabitants of Distillery North. Our vision is to grow a community that is committed to healing the environment, supporting artistic pursuits, and cultivating a world in which thriving is not at odds with health and the public good.
- Save money with energy efficiency
- Certified Passive House reducing energy loads by 90%
- Live/work artist community
- Conveniently located and easily accessible
- Resident parking, interior and outside lots
- Charging stations for electric vehicles
- 360 degree city views from the roof
- High-end finishes and high ceilings
- In-unit washer and dryer
- Roof access with grow beds
Distillery North is now leasing live/work apartment spaces in South Boston perfect for artists. Please complete the form to contact us or call (617) 269-8430.