The Distillery North Apartments
516 E 2nd Street, Boston, MA
ECO-FRIENDLY BOSTON APARTMENTS
Join an artistic community and enjoy high-efficiency, environmentally-friendly and certified Passive House living. Lease a 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, or studio apartment in Boston with views of the courtyard, the city, or both.
Eco-friendly apartments in Boston
The Distillery North Apartment building is the most environmentally sustainable building of its size in the Boston area. It meets Passive House criteria, which is the most thermally advanced building method currently in existence and far exceeds Energy Star and LEED requirements, using 95% less energy for heating and cooling than ordinary new buildings.
Distillery North's environmental features include a rooftop garden, photovoltaic panels, and sustainable transportation amenities including electric vehicle charging stations, carshare spaces, and carpooling.
We built The Distillery North Apartments to prove that an extraordinarily efficient and luxurious building could be built at roughly the same cost as an ordinary new building.
Other features of these eco-friendly apartments in Boston:
- Save money with energy efficiency
- Certified Passive House reducing energy loads by 90%
- No drafts, temperature gradients, or excessive dryness and humidity
- Advanced air filtration that removes hazardous particulates from city air
- Extra insulation and triple-paned, openable windows, making it quieter than other buildings.
- Conveniently located and easily accessible
- Resident parking, interior and outside lots
- 360 degree city views from the roof
- High-end finishes and high ceilings
- In-unit washer and dryer
- Roof access with grow beds
Distillery North is now leasing eco-friendly apartment spaces in South Boston. Please complete the form to contact us or call (617) 269-8430.